You may find the following websites useful.
- www.edinburgh.gov.uk – contains information for parents and information on Edinburgh schools.
- https://education.gov.scot/parentzone – parents can find out about everything from school term dates to exam results. This site also offers information for pre-5 and post school. It also lists relevant publications for parents and provides hyper-links to other useful organisations.
- https://education.gov.scot/inspection-reports – parents can access school and local authority inspection reports and find out more about the work of Education Scotland.
- http://www.ltscotland.org.uk/scottishschoolsonline-index-asp/ – parents can find out about individual schools. They can choose a school and select what type of information they need such as Education Scotland reports, exam results, stay on rates and free school meal entitlement.
- https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/ – contains information for parents and children on varying forms of bullying and provides help for parents and children who are affected by bullying.
- https://respectme.org.uk/ – Scotland’s anti-bullying service. Contains information for parents and children on varying forms of bullying and provides help for parents and children who are affected by bullying
- https://education.gov.scot/ – provides information and advice for parents as well as support and resources for education in Scotland
- https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en – contains information for everyone on equality laws within the government and local authorities.